Friday 18 January 2013

Strange week

Its been a very strange week,  being back home again, and trying to find things we have not seen since the flood in June.

Its also been difficult to sleep properly during the night as the house is so cold, as its been empty for so long without any heating.

The next door house is still a building site, as they have not even started to rebuild the house as this is possibly making our own home colder, and to make matters worse they don't seem in any hurry to start the building work.

One good thing is that I have now got my computer up and working again so I have reclaimed part of my life and I can do things like my blog which I have missed for so long.

I can also catch up with reading about dementia around the world, and would be interested to hear other peoples stories.


Thank goodness for spell check

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...