Tuesday 4 June 2013

rotten day

Yesterday was a rotten day all round as I tried to burn the old paint off one of the garage


windows, and caught my hand with the flame three or four times. , and I think it was because my  timing and judgement were well out. 



It was only later in the day that I realised that I had forgotten to have a shave, so that should have told me that it was  a bad day to try DIY jobs.



In the end I gave up and relaxed or at least tried to. There was no damage done to my hand but perhaps this was a warning of further problems to come if I carried on.


I am not a painter and decorator but have done this job before as a DIY project , without any problems.



Today I had an eye test booked in at home as part of research into Eyesight problems in a person with Lewy Body Dementia.



It had been difficult but I put this down to it being done early in the morning when I don't sleep well at night.



I struggle with sometimes blurred or double vision, which is bad when I like to read. I end up sitting with one eye closed so I can read or watch Television.



Now I am being sent to the local eye hospital to more tests, so it will be interesting to see what happens next.

1 comment:

  1. magnificent points altogether, you just gained a logo new reader.
    What might you recommend in regards to your put up that
    you simply made a few days ago? Any sure?

    Visit my web blog: successful affiliate marketing

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...