Tuesday 20 August 2013

Not a good day

This morning was terrible, and I was struggling with the noise at home, then next doors builders started, and I just gave up altogether.



When my hearing is acute as it was today, life is unbearable and there is nothing anyone can do.
It feels like I have a huge hangover even though I know that I have not had a single drop of alcohol.



We had to go out and just walk for a while, and after lunch I had a short sleep which helped slightly.


I know that part of my problems is caused by the lack of sleep at night so its a vicious circle really.

But this afternoon my wife had a bag of crisps, so I left the room and sat upstairs, as that sound on a bad day is unbearable.



Lets hope to night will be better, and I manage to get some sleep without a break for a change.



We are supposed to be going to my daughters inn Farnborough this weekend, but if this carries on I am not going to be very good company

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...