Friday 4 October 2013

Holidays and all of its baggage

Its time for our holiday in Turkey and its now getting a bit stressful, which is sad.



This is because although I like  holidays, I know that I am not in control of what I do and when I do it.



It is supposed to be a happy time yet, like many who have this illness, I am a bit uncertain of what is to come, especially when you are in a foreign country, where I have never been before.



So I guess its a case of wait and see what happens.



I am no longer a fan of flying, and as the flight is around 4 hours, so I assume that by the end I will be like a caged tiger, wanting to be out and free.



I don't like sitting still these days, and when I get bored or in need of something to do, I go to my computer, but that will be out of the question.



Still it may well turn out for the best, as I know that my poor wife is very tired and in need of a rest

I look forward to getting back on line when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...