Monday 9 December 2013

Not a good week end

Saturday was very hit and miss as far as I was concerned, but I managed to get through it without any mishaps.



Yesterday however was very different as I had problems with my balance all day, and then had problems with this blog later  on as I could not upload some pictures.



But today I am back to normal again or as normal as you can expect with this illness.

The blog is still playing up, but I have asked for some advice.



I also got my new distance glasses today which is marvellous, I just need to get my reading glasses fitted with the prisms and then hopefully that's it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...