Friday 20 December 2013

Please remember those who have dementia

Please remember all who are alone and lonely, without the help and support of friends and family at Christmas, especially those who have dementia, or any other Neurological illness.



We all feel isolated at times, but think what it would be like to have no friends or family to call on.

I have a wonderful wife and family, who give me support when needed, so I am extremely lucky

You can help in many ways,




By visiting for a short while to see if they are alright.



Help with shopping



Taking them to church if they would like to go.



A few moments can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...