Friday 14 February 2014

Blog Comments

I would just like to answer a few comments, I have received over the last few days

This blog is mine although it is free care of Google.



Even though I have Lewy Body Dementia, it was a lot of hard work at first as I had no help or support.



It is owned by Goggle and I have no control over any photographs which do not download when viewing. I suppose most of the software I downloaded at the start was and still is Google produced, so perhaps I can download it through this software, but it may not be visible to others



Although I have this illness I am not in control of my brain and therefore thee are times when I forget to do things like spell checks, and I do apologise for that, but I do checks when I remember.



I try to do my best when I write things to make them understandable and easy to read, but this also depends on my brain which changes a lot on a daily basis, so please try to understand there are no deliberate mistakes.



There are also many dementia websites for information, along with quite a few where there are chat rooms or discussion rooms, but I do not know them all and would not wish to offend any group by not writing them down here.



If anyone wants information about Lewy Body Dementia, there are two dedicated large websites covering this illness.



The Lewy Body Dementia Association in America



Lewy Body Dementia Society. ORG.UK



There are others including the Alzheimer's Society.org.uk   which also hosts a chat room called Talking Point, open 24/7 and covers most of the world

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...