Tuesday 10 June 2014

Better day

I was washed out yesterday and nothing seemed to go well at all, but I guess it was all down to the travelling to and from Turkey as well as the travelling by coach in between



However today I am starting to feel much better and feels so much more switched on.



Before I went I was also doing a lot of media work, for the Alzheimer's Society awareness week, and there magazine, all of which came out last week while we were away.



Now its time to settle down and do some writing on the blog etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

Trying to make the best out of life

Trying to get the best out of living with Lewy Body Dementia/ Parkinsons, along with comorbidities which make life so much harder, is becomi...