Tuesday 21 April 2015

Looking to the future

I am at present considering what I am going to do in the future, as it's become very obvious that it's time to give up volunteering for the Alzheimer's Society, due to continuous health problems.

However I have decided to spend the next few days deciding my future, and looking into other possibilities, where I am able to spend time in a more relaxing and less demanding way.

I have always wanted to spend a little more time learning photography, and trying my hand at art again.

 I used to be good at drawing but lost that art due to eyesight and co ordination problems, so this could be a challenge. 

I will carry on working in this area, but I think volunteering is now out of the question, as I cannot commit the time and energy any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

Trying to make the best out of life

Trying to get the best out of living with Lewy Body Dementia/ Parkinsons, along with comorbidities which make life so much harder, is becomi...