Wednesday 10 May 2017

Deerness Nature Country Park and Low Force

Last week my wife and I went for a drive up the Tees Valley through Middleton in Teesdale and on up to Deerness Country Park

We have done this on many occasions, but we felt it would be nice to go back again now that its been done up for the Summer

                Looking down on the Tees from a layby heading towards Middleton in Teesdale

Looking towards Middleton in Teesdale, a lovely little market town


                   Deerness Country Park bird feeders, which attract many different birds  





           Stone Sheep, with the inscription "ITS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO WALK" 

                                                     


Two very young calf's  with two cows




         A very curious young Ram


                                                Low Force from the suspension bridge



   Looking down under the suspension bridge



Looking across Low Force

We had a lovely morning out here, and I felt a lot better when we returned.
It had been a very bad day as far as thinking was concerned, but we did this before we packed up to head back home again for a few days  

I had gone through a week when I realised that things were not working as they used to do, and it had taken me a week to sort out a job which would have take a few moments not so long ago


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...